Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Goodbye, Old Friend

PosEnd is no more.

A faithful computer and the last holdout from my days with the AMD platform (here's looking forward to the new AMD architecture), PosEnd was complimented by my first ever SSD and an excellent LAN case in the CoolerMaster Scout2. I placed this beloved system, comprised of former PosCore (AMDLS) internals in my good friend's house in the hope of bolstering our shared gametime. It served its purpose as well as it could, but kids and life kept us far apart.

A couple years on, my friend offered to purchase the aging powerhouse and we struck an agreement. PosEnd in exchange for a new Razer Ornata Chroma. I am happy for the trade, but there is now one less system in the stable of computers I maintain. Farewell PosEnd.

No comments:

Post a Comment